Join the efforts to bring Visibility and Acceptance into our families and communities today! We invite everyone who are a) family members of individuals who identify as queer Asians & Pacific Islanders or b) individuals who identifies as a queer Asian & Pacific Islander to submit your stories in creative forms!
Your participation and involvement will change the world!!
All submissions are subjected to review by the APP Team before posting. Please submit your work online here.
- you submission must have relevance and meaning to the queer API individual and/or familial experience;
- your written submission can be written in any Asian language of your choice and be posted with English translation. An English translated version of your submission is necessary, please indicate if you would like for us to work with you on translation;
- due to display and translation limitations, please submit writings under 1500 words only;
- your work can be submitted in forms of visual art, video clip, writing and audio recording;
- you MUST complete and submit the The Asian Pride Project Release Form (PDF) along with your work, with your full signature, date and contact information;
- Our team members may contact you for technical adjustments for uploading and posting the files;
- and we reserve the rights to screen inappropriate contents.
The APP Team